Friday, April 24, 2009

My Favorite Pregnancy Workout


So congratulations are in order! Since your preggers I thought I'd post my favorite workout. Lisa Hart's Fit Mama! I did this religiously when I was pregnant and I felt great. It's for when you get to the point where your normal workout is uncomfortable. She also has a section on kegels if you're into that. Anyways, I don't really have much advice on healthy stuff... but if I come across something interesting I'll be sure to share. My problem is I never eat a meal. I eat dinner while I'm making it and lunch is usually leftovers from whatever I've made for Johnny. So at the end of the day I don't feel like I've eaten anything when really I've been snacking all day long. But I did come across a bit of advice I've been trying lately. Don't eat anything unless it is on a plate or in a bowl. No eating out of the ice cream carton... ect. So we'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Thanks for the post Emily! I will have to try this video when I can no longer hack the Biggest Loser workouts. My doctor tells me to keep my heart rate under 150, which is actually really hard for me to do--it likes to shoot up there.

Tina said...

I love this video too! It is the one I have been trying to do throughout my pregnancy!