Friday, March 5, 2010

Flat belly, here I come!

I've been incorporating some of the Flat Belly Diet's concepts into my eating habits, but now it's time to get serious.  I'm going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera on April 25th, and I need to get ready for a bathing suit.  Today is the first of four days of the serious belly-flattening diet in the book.  The four meals each day are simple, and supposedly I'll see the inches fall off, not only because I'm cutting calories but also because the diet includes foods to minimize bloating.  Here's how I measured up this morning:
Weight: 164.5 lbs
Waist: 34 inches
The good new is: my waist measurement (smallest part of my belly) is below the danger line of 35 inches.  The bad news: my belly/pooch/gut/whatever you want to call it, is almost as big as my hip measurement.  Yuck.  That's what I need to get rid of.  So, come Tuesday morning, I'm hoping to see some serious improvement!

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

Despite what weight you lose on the diet, you'll still look absolutely beautiful like normal :) Good luck!!!

taysom