Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Results!

After completing my Four-Day Anti-Bloat diet, I weighed and measured myself this morning. Here are the results:

Before:
Weight: 164.5 lbs
Waist: 34 inches

After:
Weight: 162 lbs
Waist: 33 inches

In just four days I lost 2.5 pounds and an inch off my waist!  I also lost a 1/2 inch off my "belly" and 3/4 inch off my hips.  That doesn't sound like a lot, but for only four days, I'm impressed.  (I also measured my body fat, which is 33.5%. Ouch.) I stuck to the diet, which had me eating 1200 calories a day, no added salt, no gassy/bulky veggies, and a lower amount of carbs.

I think I'm going to stick to a similar diet until I lose all the weight, keeping my calorie and salt intake low.  I will add the raw bulky veggies back into my diet for more variety though.  I've added countdown tickers to my blog (I'm lame, I know), to motivate me to lose all the weight I can before the cruise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You're doing great!

Taysom